Skip to main content

Perfume Power! - Christina Aguilera 'Definition'


I have tried many Christina Aguilera fragrances over the years and this is the most recent one I have purchased.

The bottle design is similar to the CA fragrances and the outer box is also lace and flower themed. The bottle is a clear glass vase shape and is has a small black ribbon tied into a bow around the neck. The cap is diamond shaped and made out of clear plastic. It has the usual silver spritzer to dispense the scent. I purchased the 30ml bottle and it is available for £20.50 from places such as, AllBeauty.com and Sephora.

The fragrance notes are:-

Top Notes: Sicilian Bergamot, Italian Mandarin & Red Apple
Middle Notes: Vanilla Orchid & Diamond Orchid
Base Notes: Hinoki Wood, Ambergris, Heliotrope & Musk

The vanilla scent is the strongest and it is kind of a classic evening time of scent. It reminds me a little bit of Far Away by Avon, but it is fruiter. It is not my typical scent, but I do actually like it. As soon as I smelt it, it reminded me of my Mum. The bottle is simple, elegant and follows the lace and flower theme as the other Christina scents. The perfume does last quite a long time on the skin and it isn’t overpowering, so you don’t have to worry about spraying too much.

Overall, this is a pleasant perfume and I would definitely recommend it to everyone. I probably wouldn’t re-purchase it as it isn’t typically a scent I would go for, plus I still have too many other perfumes to use up and new samples to test.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tarte Tartelette Tease Palette

I saw this advertised last year and I have been interested in the full sized Tartelette palettes before, but couldn’t really justify buying one (plus I couldn’t find anywhere in the UK that sold them). I thought getting this little ‘tease’ would introduce me to the brand, plus the shades look very appealing. This palette is described as being the “pocket-perfect version” of the original Tartelette palette. I thought it would be slightly bigger, but it is actually pocket sized. It is a similar size to the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palettes, but it is shorter in length and slightly wider. It’s overall layout is landscape with a length of 9.7cm and width of 5.8cm. It is made of cardboard and has a pink, purple and gold theme. The lid of the palette is magnetised and you lift it up to reveal the eyeshadows. It also has a small mirror on the reverse side of the lid and the eyeshadow pans are laid out in two rows of three shades. The pans are rectangular in shape and the shades n...

KALEIDOS Futurism VII: Sashimi City Palette

This was the futurism palette that I was the most excited about trying. It’s the one that has the most cohesive colour story to me and I do love me some warm neutrals! I still have three more futurism palettes to test out and I can’t wait. THE PACKAGING The packaging is a long thin rectangle shape and the concept reminds me of a wardrobe. There is a purple, pink and coral city skyscraper theme all over the packaging. It has a magnetic closing and you open up the left side first and then the right side to reveal the circular eyeshadow pans and long thin mirror inside. The outside theme continues to the inside. The eyeshadow shade names come printed on a removable plastic sheet. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 1.33g eyeshadows/pressed pigments in Matte (M), Duo-Chrome (DC) and Multi-Chrome (MC) finishes.   ·          Rich and Velvety Texture ·          Smooth as Silk Application ·   ...

LOOKFANTASTIC BEAUTY BOX #8 - December 2020

This is my last LF Beauty Box as I have now cancelled my subscription. If you read last month’s box unboxing post, you will know why. Last month’s box was the Firecracker Edition and this month we have the Christmas Edition with a black and gold themed box. The six items inside the box should be worth over £135.00 altogether!   The box quote this month is: “ Merry Christmas with love from the Beauty Box Team ”.   Here is what I received this month:-   PERCY & REED Reassuringly Firm Session Hold Hairspray | 50ml - £6.00 | This hairspray should be ultra-fine, humidity resistant and it should provide a flexible but firm hold. I was looking at trying a new hairspray anyway. I currently use a TRESemmé one and it makes my hair feel a little crispy if I use too much. I am hoping this one is different as it says it is ultra-fine. I only tend to use hairspray when I curl or wave/crimp my hair. | Full Size: 250ml - £12.50 |   Jecca Blac Glow Drops in Champagne | 20ml - £1...