Skip to main content

Becca's Babble's #4: My Current Favourite Songs


Photo: TheDJ.co.uk
I thought I would post about something different today, something not beauty related. I have found myself listening to more music lately, seeing as though I have more time on my hands whilst the UK is on a sort of lockdown and I cannot go to work. By listening to more music, I mean more of the songs I have downloaded. I don’t really get to hear much new music as I do not listen to the radio or watch music channels on the TV. I am also kind of old school with music. I actually download the songs onto my PC instead of using a music streaming service. I just personally find it easier; I can then copy the songs to my phone. Streaming sites tend to delete their content after a while, but if you have the songs downloaded, you can never lose them until you delete them. I do subscribe to Amazon Music for my Echo Dot though, but I do find it incredibly frustrating when Alexa doesn’t understand what I want her to play, even though I am saying it in plain English!! Anyway, here is a list of my current favourite songs (in no particular order):

Sia - Helium
BTS (ft. Sia) - On
NETTA - Bassa Sababa
NETTA - Nana Banana
Eminem - Lose Yourself
Lindsey Stirling - Elements
Lindsey Stirling - Ascendance
Lindsey Stirling - Roundtable Rival
Lindsey Stirling - The Arena
Dua Lipa (ft. BLACKPINK) - Kiss and Make Up
Eleni Foureira - Fuego (Spanish Version)
Shawn Mendes (ft. Camila Cabello) - Señorita

As you can tell, I am mostly into pop and I don’t technically have a favourite artist. If I like a song, I like a song. A lot of my favourites are kind of old (even 2019 ones) compared to how much music is released every year. I like songs that make me want to dance or that make me feel kind of emotional. My favourite dance one at the moment is NETTA - Bassa Sababa and my favourite feel emotional one at the moment is Sia - Helium.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·          Marketed as an adult’s fragrance. ·          Diamonds by Next is a confirmed dupe of this perfume, but the bottle is completely different. You w

Jouer Skinny Dip Palette

I first saw this palette when Jouer released their Skinny Dip make-up collection and I nearly bought it, but I changed my mind because I already have a million palettes. As you can see, I have changed my mind again and I am very glad that I did. The packaging is quite compact. It is made out of reflective foil gold cardboard and the typography is simple. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift to reveal a small rectangular mirror on one side and then the six eyeshadow pans on the other. The shade names are written underneath each pan. You get six ultra-foil shimmer eyeshadows in blinding shades with a net weight of 7.5g. The sixth shade is actually described as more of a glitter shade. STAR LIGHT - platinum BIKINI - champagne pink SKINNY DIP - champagne gold TAN LINES - antique bronze MAGIC HOUR - warm taupe MIDNIGHT SWIM - cocoa bronze The eyeshadows should be highly pigmented, have an intense shimmery and metallic finish, be long wearing and cre

Book Bargain!

I was shopping today and saw that a local bookstore had a clearance sale and most of the books were £1 each and I saw a couple I liked the look of, but I knew I wouldn’t read them straight away and I already have quite a few books I need to read and as I was on my way out of the store I noticed......... ELIXIR a novel by Hilary Duff. I had been wanting this book for a couple of years, but I had never seen it in any book store, plus it was expensive online and I tend to only read a book once and then get rid of it, so for that reason I usually buy books off eBay. The teaser says, “A soulmate for life ... or death. Clea Raymond has felt the glare of the spotlight her entire life. The daughter of a renowned surgeon and a prominent politician, Clea takes refuge in her career as a photojournalist; hiding behind her camera lens. But following Clea’s father disappearance while on a humanitarian mission, Clea’s photos begin to feature eerie, shadowy images of a strange and beaut