Skip to main content

Serial Sampler #20

I received this perfume sample for free when I submitted my contact details on a Facebook App, which was offering the free samples. I actually forgot I sent off for one until I received it in the post.

It is Viva La Juicy Bowdacious by Juicy Couture and it is a 1.5ml spritzer sample of the eau de parfum.

“Cheeky, playful and forever fantastic. Viva La Juicy Bowdacious invites you into a world of luxe, pink, over-the-top fantasy! The solar fragrance splashes notes of Italian Mandarin while the Tiare flower gives a kiss of sunny skies and is warmed by the creamy addiction of coconut milk”

It contains a mixture notes such as; Italian Mandarin, Tiare Flower, Pear, Melon, Jasmine Sambac, White Ginger Lily, Coconut Milk, Tonka Bean and Driftwood.
When you first spray it on your skin, it does smell exactly like Viva La Juicy, but the coconut milk really starts to come through just after and changes it. It is a lighter fragrance than Viva La Juicy and it does remind me of spring. I thought the coconut milk and driftwood notes would be too overpowering and make me not like it, but I was wrong. I do like this fragrance, but I do prefer Viva La Juicy as it smells sort of sexier. I would recommend this for daytime wear and I think it suits all ages. I would consider purchasing a full sized bottle, but for now I won’t be.

You can buy it in 30ml (£42/$58), 50ml (£52/$79) and 100ml (£72/$99) and it is available at places such as; Boots and Sephora.

| I received this sample for FREE from Juicy Couture |

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfume Power! - Avon 'Femme'

I recently started looking at the Avon catalogues again and I saw this perfume had a test circle. Whenever I see the test circles, I just have to rub them! I tested this perfume and I instantly wanted it, plus it was on offer with the matching body spray and lotion. The bottle is clear glass and is inspired by diamonds. The cap is clear plastic and is a squared diamond shape. It has a regular perfume spritzer, which is silver to blend in with the clear cut look. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Pink Grapefruit, Plum & Violet Middle Notes: Jasmine, Wild Orchid & Magnolia Base Notes: Amber, Peach, Wood & Musk I really like the bottle because it is beautifully simple and you can see how much liquid you have left. The cap is not very secure though because it just sits on top of the spritzer, which means it can easy fall off in your bag. The spritzer is very easy to use and it distributes the perfume evenly in a concentrated mist. The scent I would say...

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Darling Easy Eye Palette

I have another Charlotte Tilbury palette post for you today; I have been on a roll with them! You can definitely tell I am a fan of her eyeshadow formula. There are loads of other CT products I would love to try, but I am slowing down the purchases for now as I do have a confession to make at the end of this post! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of shiny maroon plastic and it has a short, thin and rectangular shape. It has a metallic gold starburst design across the front. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift up to reveal the rectangular eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across a mirrored gold base. The group names are printed on the back of the palette. The shades don’t really have names, but there is a removable plastic insert included which labels the eyeshadows as 1 Prime, 2 Enhance or 3 Smoke. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 0.9g eyeshadows in Matte (M) and Metallic (ME) finishes.   ·    ...

Swatches: Maybelline Colour Sensational Stripped Nudes Lipstick in Tantalizing Taupe

Tantalizing Taupe (725) - light, but deep nude beige Quite smooth, slight shine and pretty nude colour, but sadly it doesn’t really suit me. £6.99 - Maybelline.co.uk What do you think of this product? ♥ ♥ ♥