Skip to main content

Graze - Box #21

I received this box on Friday 14th August. I was hoping to get the lemon cookie packet in this box as I have been longing to try them since I re-subscribed.

Here is what I received in this box:-
Cocoa & Hazelnut Pretzel Dipper
- Lightly salted pretzel sticks with a cocoa & hazelnut dip (142kcal)
| Contains: Soya, Milk, Tree Nuts & Gluten |
I’ve had this packet numerous times before. I most recently received it in Graze Box #16. I do like this packet.
Lively Lemon Fibre Flapjack
- Wholegrain oat flapjack with zesty lemon curd & yoghurt drizzle (247kcal)
| Contains: Soya, Gluten, Milk & Eggs |
I’ve had this packet numerous times before. I most recently received it in Graze Box #16. I also do like this packet.
Poppy Seed & Onion Bagel Crunch
- Cheese flavoured cashews, poppy seed & onion sesame sticks & roasted pumpkin seeds (207kcal)
| Contains: Sesame Seeds, Gluten, Tree Nuts & Soya |
This is a new packet to me, but I have had the individual snacks in other packets before. The cheese cashews taste a little funky and nutty. I did used to like them, but now I am not so sure. The sesame sticks don’t taste too strong
, they kind of taste roasted. The pumpkin seeds taste ok and they are slightly salted.
Lemon Almond Cookies
- Lemon almond cookies with special blend black tea (103kcal)
| Contains: Tree Nuts, Gluten & Milk |
I’ve tried the tea before and it’s ok. The cookies smell really lemony and they do have a nice crunch. The kind of taste just like the Graze lemon cake, but a little more golden. They taste amazing and I wish there were more of them and that you could buy a bag of them!
I finally got to try the last Graze cookie packet and it was the best one! Now I have tried all of the new packets, I have decided to cancel my subscription. I just haven’t found myself snacking on them like I thought I would. If I do feel a bit peckish I already have some Ryvita Crunchy Rye Breads and soft cheese that I can put together for a snack, which I very rarely do anyway. I will subscribe again in the future if I feel the need, but for now it is goodbye Graze!

| I purchased my Graze box for £3.49 from Graze.com |

| Use Code: REBBEC77B and you will get your 1st, 5th & 10th boxes for FREE (brand new customers only). I will receive a FREE box for every referral I make (ex. 2 brand new customers use my code = 2 FREE boxes for Me). |

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·       ...

KALEIDOS Futurism VII: Sashimi City Palette

This was the futurism palette that I was the most excited about trying. It’s the one that has the most cohesive colour story to me and I do love me some warm neutrals! I still have three more futurism palettes to test out and I can’t wait. THE PACKAGING The packaging is a long thin rectangle shape and the concept reminds me of a wardrobe. There is a purple, pink and coral city skyscraper theme all over the packaging. It has a magnetic closing and you open up the left side first and then the right side to reveal the circular eyeshadow pans and long thin mirror inside. The outside theme continues to the inside. The eyeshadow shade names come printed on a removable plastic sheet. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 1.33g eyeshadows/pressed pigments in Matte (M), Duo-Chrome (DC) and Multi-Chrome (MC) finishes.   ·          Rich and Velvety Texture ·          Smooth as Silk Application ·   ...

Perfume Power! - Britney Spears 'Maui Fantasy'

Today’s perfume power is quite a short one. I purchased this perfume not so long ago because it is a Britney scent and I just had to test it. The bottle is made of light azure blue frosted glass and has a spherical shape with a pink and white hibiscus flower pattern on the front. The textured band around the neck of the bottle is white and the cap is rounded and made of translucent red plastic. Lastly, it has the regular perfume spritzer to dispense the liquid. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Strelitzia, Passionfruit & Pink Grapefruit Middle Notes: Hibiscus, Cyclamen, Tiare Flower & Orange Blossom Base Notes: Coconut, Vanilla, Musk, White Amber & White Wood The bottle is beautiful and the scent is quite light and delicate and actually quite nice considering I don’t like coconut. I can mostly smell the coconut, grapefruit and vanilla notes. It does last a while on the skin. Although it is pleasant, it is definitely not my typical scent and I proba...