Skip to main content

FeelUnique.com Haul #2

I was browsing the beauty tag on Instagram and came across a post about the e.l.f Earth & Ocean Palette. The majority of the comments on the post were very complimentary towards the palette. I decided to purchase it and see for myself. I also haven’t tried any e.l.f products for the longest time. I decided to purchase it off FeelUnique.com, so I could pick up some other items I wanted. It is easier to get it all from one place and I also used some gift vouchers I had towards the cost of my haul.

When my order arrived, the e.l.f palette was damaged and the delivery box looked like it had been through a lot (ripped, bent and beat up). Some of the eyeshadows were just smashed to smithereens! It was completely unusable and messy. FeelUnique sent me a replacement, which arrived better packaged and in perfect condition.
Obviously, the first item I put in my bag was the e.l.f Earth & Ocean Palette Earth & Ocean Palette (£14.00). I then decided to pick-up back-ups of my brow gel products. I got the Rimmel Wonder’Full 24Hour Brow Mascara in Light (£7.99) and the Rimmel Brow This Way Gel in Clear (£4.49). I have also been interested in trying the new Barry M Hi Vis eyeliners and I ended up purchasing all of the pencil ones! So, I got all six Barry M Hi Vis Bold Eyeliners in Caution, Dangerous, Glow Stick, False Alarm, Riot & Strobe Light (£3.99 each). I also wanted the Hi Vis cake eyeliner pots, but they were not available on the FU website at the time I made my purchase. The last item I purchased was the EYLURE Taking Shape Brow Stencils (£5.00). I have been tinting my eyebrows recently, so I thought it was time I tried to shape them myself. I haven’t been tweezing them either recently as I am not sure which shape to tweeze to and I thought the stencils might help. Lastly, I received two free perfume samples; MUGLER Angel Nova Eau de Parfum (1.2ml) and GIVENCHY Irresistible Eau de Parfum (1ml).

I will post reviews/swatches for the e.l.f palette and Barry M eyeliners very soon, once I’ve had chance to try them out (also Serial Sampler posts for the perfumes). I really now need to curb my spending. The only other product I am really allowing myself to purchase at the moment is the BPERFECT Cosmetics X Stacey Marie Carnival III: Love Tahiti Palette, when it is eventually stocked on BeautyBay.com (I like collecting TRIBE points).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·       ...

My Current Top 5 Beauty Influencers

The sort of purpose of the ‘Becca’s Babble’s’ posts are a way to get to know me a little, with me rambling on about topics that are not necessarily beauty or lifestyle related. I thought I would share my current top five favourite YouTube channels with you today and they all happen to be Beauty Influencers. I’m not actually sure how long I have been subscribed to any of the channels and I don’t know of a way to find out. In no particular order: Photo: © Property of Porcelain/Bridgette Porcelain Name: Bridgette   Age: 25   Based: United States of America (USA) Bridgette is the most consistent uploader and uploads the most per week out of all the Influencers I am subscribed to on YouTube. She does a lot of varied content and I really enjoy her videos (declutters, reviews). I feel like she is the only one whose videos I watch all of regardless of the content. Sometimes I skip others videos if they are not about something that interests me, but I feel like I have...

KALEIDOS Futurism VII: Sashimi City Palette

This was the futurism palette that I was the most excited about trying. It’s the one that has the most cohesive colour story to me and I do love me some warm neutrals! I still have three more futurism palettes to test out and I can’t wait. THE PACKAGING The packaging is a long thin rectangle shape and the concept reminds me of a wardrobe. There is a purple, pink and coral city skyscraper theme all over the packaging. It has a magnetic closing and you open up the left side first and then the right side to reveal the circular eyeshadow pans and long thin mirror inside. The outside theme continues to the inside. The eyeshadow shade names come printed on a removable plastic sheet. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 1.33g eyeshadows/pressed pigments in Matte (M), Duo-Chrome (DC) and Multi-Chrome (MC) finishes.   ·          Rich and Velvety Texture ·          Smooth as Silk Application ·   ...