Skip to main content

Barry M Hi Vis Bold Eyeliners

I’ve been hearing about these eyeliners for a while and I finally decided to pick them up. I also wanted the cake pot versions as well, but they were not stocked on FeelUnique.com when I placed my order. There are also liquid versions, but I am not very good at applying liquid eyeliner, especially with the painter brush applicators some have.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
The pencil design is quite simple, they are all one colour and the colour of the pencil matches the shade it is. They also have a plastic film covering on them; this can make it harder to sharpen.
 
You get 1.2g of product in the pencil and they have a neon matte finish.
 
·         Creamy
·         Long Lasting
·         Glides Easy
·         Waterproof
·         Vegan
·         Cruelty-Free
 
THE SHADES & SWATCHES
Caution -
Egyptian blue
Dangerous - orchid purple
Glow Stick - sky blue
False Alarm - scarlet red
Riot - fuchsia pink
Strobe Light - chartreuse green
 
MY FIRST IMPRESSIONS
They are actually quite bright and pigmented. A couple of the shades are a little patchy, but they are not bad. I did give them a quick try on my eye and they do glide on effortlessly. I disagree with the waterproof claim a little though. I don’t have particularly watery eyes and I noticed that it faded away from my waterline after ten minutes. I am guessing the waterproof claim is more for if you apply it to your eyelid. I am not looking forward to when I need to sharpen them as they are wrapped in a plastic film, which can make it hard to sharpen and it can mess up the tip. I do love the fun colours that are on offer. I wish there were more shades, like an orange or yellow. I definitely recommend you give these a try. They are a steal at £3.99 each!
 
You can purchase the Barry M Hi Vis Bold Eyeliners for £3.99 each from BarryM.com.
 
| I purchased these eyeliners for £3.99 each from FeelUnique.com |

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·          Marketed as an adult’s fragrance. ·          Diamonds by Next is a confirmed dupe of this perfume, but the bottle is completely different. You w

Jouer Skinny Dip Palette

I first saw this palette when Jouer released their Skinny Dip make-up collection and I nearly bought it, but I changed my mind because I already have a million palettes. As you can see, I have changed my mind again and I am very glad that I did. The packaging is quite compact. It is made out of reflective foil gold cardboard and the typography is simple. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift to reveal a small rectangular mirror on one side and then the six eyeshadow pans on the other. The shade names are written underneath each pan. You get six ultra-foil shimmer eyeshadows in blinding shades with a net weight of 7.5g. The sixth shade is actually described as more of a glitter shade. STAR LIGHT - platinum BIKINI - champagne pink SKINNY DIP - champagne gold TAN LINES - antique bronze MAGIC HOUR - warm taupe MIDNIGHT SWIM - cocoa bronze The eyeshadows should be highly pigmented, have an intense shimmery and metallic finish, be long wearing and cre

Blogmas #17 | Christmas Wishlist 2013

It is Christmas Wishlist time! I haven’t really got much on my list this year and it is not really varied, definitely a beauty theme. To be honest, I’ve got everything I need and would want. Like most people, I would LOVE more money! 1. Soap & Glory Loved & Glossed™ Gift Set | £16 2. Paco Rabanne Lady Million 80ml Perfume | £65 3. Stila In The Light Palette | £25 4. CARGO Vintage Escape Palette | £35 5. Wilko Wild Print Storage Cases | £10 6. Lady GaGa 30ml Perfume | £24 7. Soap & Glory The Yule Monty™ Gift Set | £60 (£27 on 13 th Dec) Like I said last year, I will be sale shopping again on Boxing Day, so anything I don’t get as gifts I can buy myself at discounted prices! What would you like for Christmas? ♥ ♥ ♥