Skip to main content

KALEIDOS Space Age Highlighters

A few posts ago I mentioned that I purchased a Kaleidos Space Age Highlighter from Depop and I said I really wanted the whole collection (8 highlighters) and was considering purchasing the whole bundle. The bundle was and is still out of stock, so I caved in and went for the second best option. I ended up purchasing The Six Highlighter Bundle, where you choose six of the shades and you get their Precision Highlighter Brush, all for $76.00 (£60.70). With this option I would only be missing out on one shade. My order was shipped from China and took 10 days to get to me. The shipping was FREE as I spent over $70.00 and I wasn’t charged any customs fees.
Inside the main package is the bright bundle box, it looks like a present/gift. When you open this up, the highlighters and brush are inside the metallic padded envelope.
I already own the shade Ray Rider (N03) (champagne sheen with a peach hint). Click HERE to read my first impressions of it and see a swatch. Please forgive the not so good quality swatches. It was hard for me to pick up the stunning beams on camera. Also, a lot of the shades appear to be blue based.
Comet Catcher (N01)
- Fluorescent fuchsia with a peach hint
“Shower your senses with this cosmic burst of berry stardust”
Diamond Dasher (N04)
- Cobalt, gold and fuchsia shimmers with a diamond glint
“Scatter the stars and blend e milky way with just a touch of this crushed crystal radiance”
Mars Melter (G04)
- Peachy caramel with a magenta red glow
“Melt through this Martian mousse and treat yourself to a warm scoop of creamy crimson and peach”
Moon Cruiser (G05)
- Rich neon lilac with a cobalt shift
“Take a joyride through unseen lunar landscapes on this blue and violet hotrod”
Solar Sailor (G03)
- Satin gold
“Cast away and drift through a sea of stars and with this smooth sailing shimmer”
Star Surfer (N02)
- Rosy champagne with silver undertones
“Ride a wave of creamy starlight every time you dip into this heavenly shimmer”
The only shade I am missing now is Sky Walker (G01) (aqua blue with ultraviolet undertones) as it was out of stock, which means I was unable to choose at as one of my six shades. I may not have chosen it as part of my six anyway, as I do have other blue/violet highlighters that look very similar. If it comes back in stock I will be torn over whether to buy it or not, as I do not need it but it is the only shade missing. The collector in me really wants to finish my Space Age Highlighter collection! There also used to be a shade called Laser Glazer (G02) (bright green with rose gold shift), but it isn’t listed on the website anywhere so I am guessing they discontinued it. By the look of the swatches online, it might have been too dark for my skin tone anyway. The single highlighters retail for $14.00 each and the brush for $8.00. Buying the six shade bundle saves you $16.00. My favourite of the ones I have is Diamond Dasher. These are some of the best highlighters I have ever used and it is the first formula I have tried that you cannot really see the highlighter on your face until your cheekbones hit the light at the right angle. They are truly beautiful and I want more! Maybe they should bring out a purple/lilac toned highlighter in a little purple tin next?

| I purchased this bundle for $76.00 from KaleidosMakeUp.com |

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·          Marketed as an adult’s fragrance. ·          Diamonds by Next is a confirmed dupe of this perfume, but the bottle is completely different. You w

Jouer Skinny Dip Palette

I first saw this palette when Jouer released their Skinny Dip make-up collection and I nearly bought it, but I changed my mind because I already have a million palettes. As you can see, I have changed my mind again and I am very glad that I did. The packaging is quite compact. It is made out of reflective foil gold cardboard and the typography is simple. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift to reveal a small rectangular mirror on one side and then the six eyeshadow pans on the other. The shade names are written underneath each pan. You get six ultra-foil shimmer eyeshadows in blinding shades with a net weight of 7.5g. The sixth shade is actually described as more of a glitter shade. STAR LIGHT - platinum BIKINI - champagne pink SKINNY DIP - champagne gold TAN LINES - antique bronze MAGIC HOUR - warm taupe MIDNIGHT SWIM - cocoa bronze The eyeshadows should be highly pigmented, have an intense shimmery and metallic finish, be long wearing and cre

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters

These were first launched in the USA and I remember waiting for a while for them to arrive in the UK. When they finally arrived I knew I had to try them out. I waited until they were on offer at £5.99 and I wanted to pick shades I knew I would wear and because they are not lipsticks I thought I would be safe to pick up a brighter colour I wouldn’t usually choose. The packaging is made of plastic and has a sort of quilted design on two sides of four and the colour of the packaging corresponds to the shade it is housing. The base is black plastic, which has the shade sticker. The cylindrical tube the product is dispensed from is made of reflective silver plastic. To dispense the product, you pull the packaging off and twist the base. The butter is slanted in shape and has a flat base. It is a gel formula with mango, shea and cocoa butter. You get 2.5g of product in each tube. There are many shades ranging from light to dark, but I currently only have two. The two shades I have