Skip to main content

Serial Sampler #29

I received this mini in a recent LookFantastic Beauty Box and I thought I would give it a test and let you know what I think about it.

It is the Black Magic Mascara in Black by Eyeko and it is a 4ml mini of the full sized mascara.

This mascara is supposed to give your lashes drama and curl with an intense carbon black finish. The helix shaped brush should lift your lashes for a curl and definition.
I have heard good things about this mascara over the years and I just didn’t get around to buying and trying it. I’m happy to say that it does live up to the hype! It is very easy to apply wish the skinny wand and the brush is slightly curved to fit against your lashes. It is separating and it does make your lashes look more defined and not clumpy. Due to the separation and definition, it also gives you a lengthening effect. The volume is great and it is buildable to a point. The colour is very dark black which makes your lashes stand out. You also get the same effects on your lower lashes. I’m not sure if it helps curl your lashes exactly, as I always use eyelash curlers anyway. I wish it could offer more volume and be even darker in colour. I also wish that the effects were more prominent on the lower lashes. Overall, it is a great mascara and I would consider using it again in the future.

You can purchase the Full Size Tube (8ml) for £19.00 ($26.00) and Mini/Travel Size Tube (4ml) for £10.00 ($14.00) from Eyeko.com.

| I received this mini mascara in a LookFantastic Beauty Box |

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·          Marketed as an adult’s fragrance. ·          Diamonds by Next is a confirmed dupe of this perfume, but the bottle is completely different. You w

Jouer Skinny Dip Palette

I first saw this palette when Jouer released their Skinny Dip make-up collection and I nearly bought it, but I changed my mind because I already have a million palettes. As you can see, I have changed my mind again and I am very glad that I did. The packaging is quite compact. It is made out of reflective foil gold cardboard and the typography is simple. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift to reveal a small rectangular mirror on one side and then the six eyeshadow pans on the other. The shade names are written underneath each pan. You get six ultra-foil shimmer eyeshadows in blinding shades with a net weight of 7.5g. The sixth shade is actually described as more of a glitter shade. STAR LIGHT - platinum BIKINI - champagne pink SKINNY DIP - champagne gold TAN LINES - antique bronze MAGIC HOUR - warm taupe MIDNIGHT SWIM - cocoa bronze The eyeshadows should be highly pigmented, have an intense shimmery and metallic finish, be long wearing and cre

Blogmas #17 | Christmas Wishlist 2013

It is Christmas Wishlist time! I haven’t really got much on my list this year and it is not really varied, definitely a beauty theme. To be honest, I’ve got everything I need and would want. Like most people, I would LOVE more money! 1. Soap & Glory Loved & Glossed™ Gift Set | £16 2. Paco Rabanne Lady Million 80ml Perfume | £65 3. Stila In The Light Palette | £25 4. CARGO Vintage Escape Palette | £35 5. Wilko Wild Print Storage Cases | £10 6. Lady GaGa 30ml Perfume | £24 7. Soap & Glory The Yule Monty™ Gift Set | £60 (£27 on 13 th Dec) Like I said last year, I will be sale shopping again on Boxing Day, so anything I don’t get as gifts I can buy myself at discounted prices! What would you like for Christmas? ♥ ♥ ♥