Skip to main content

Serial Sampler #31

This is a new perfume release for this year. I came across it by pure chance when I was asked to choose some free samples when I made a FeelUnique.com order. This scent was one of the two I chose to receive.

It is Irresistible by GIVENCHY and it is a 1ml spritzer sample of the eau de parfum.

“Rose effervescent. Luscious rose dancing with radiant blond wood”

It contains a mixture of notes such as; Pear, Ambrette, Rose, Iris, Virginia Cedar and Musk.
When it is first sprayed, it kind of smells like soap. As it starts to dry down, it still smells slightly soapy but the ambrette, rose, iris and musk notes start to peek through. Once it has fully dried down it smells less soapy and more florally. It is definitely a more soft mature scent. It does smell nice, fresh and does remind me of spring. It isn’t a scent I am typically drawn to, so I probably will not buy a bottle of it. I would say the ambrette, rose and musk are the strongest notes.

You can buy it in 35ml (£52/$67), 50ml (£73.50/$93) and 80ml (£88.50/$111) and it is available at places such as; Boots, FeelUnique.com, Sephora and Ulta.

| I received this sample for FREE from FeelUnique.com |

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·       ...

KALEIDOS Futurism VII: Sashimi City Palette

This was the futurism palette that I was the most excited about trying. It’s the one that has the most cohesive colour story to me and I do love me some warm neutrals! I still have three more futurism palettes to test out and I can’t wait. THE PACKAGING The packaging is a long thin rectangle shape and the concept reminds me of a wardrobe. There is a purple, pink and coral city skyscraper theme all over the packaging. It has a magnetic closing and you open up the left side first and then the right side to reveal the circular eyeshadow pans and long thin mirror inside. The outside theme continues to the inside. The eyeshadow shade names come printed on a removable plastic sheet. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 1.33g eyeshadows/pressed pigments in Matte (M), Duo-Chrome (DC) and Multi-Chrome (MC) finishes.   ·          Rich and Velvety Texture ·          Smooth as Silk Application ·   ...

Perfume Power! - Britney Spears 'Maui Fantasy'

Today’s perfume power is quite a short one. I purchased this perfume not so long ago because it is a Britney scent and I just had to test it. The bottle is made of light azure blue frosted glass and has a spherical shape with a pink and white hibiscus flower pattern on the front. The textured band around the neck of the bottle is white and the cap is rounded and made of translucent red plastic. Lastly, it has the regular perfume spritzer to dispense the liquid. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Strelitzia, Passionfruit & Pink Grapefruit Middle Notes: Hibiscus, Cyclamen, Tiare Flower & Orange Blossom Base Notes: Coconut, Vanilla, Musk, White Amber & White Wood The bottle is beautiful and the scent is quite light and delicate and actually quite nice considering I don’t like coconut. I can mostly smell the coconut, grapefruit and vanilla notes. It does last a while on the skin. Although it is pleasant, it is definitely not my typical scent and I proba...