Skip to main content

Serial Sampler #23

I have three perfume samples to share with you today. I bought them as a gift set so I could test them. I had already smelled one of the scents before and I remembered liking it, so I thought I would try the other two. They are not your regular sample vials; they are extremely cute mini perfume bottles!
They are Ari, Sweet Like Candy and Moonlight by Ariana Grande and they are 7.5ml mini dabber bottles of the eau de parfums.
ARI
This bottle is transparent clear glass.

It contains a mixture of notes such as; Pear, Grapefruit, Raspberry, Lily-Of-The-Valley, Rose, Vanilla Orchid, Musk, Woody Notes and Marshmallow.

I had smelled this one before when it was first launched and I remembered liking it and I still do. It smells fresh, fruity and woody. You can really smell the raspberry, vanilla orchid and woody notes. I’m not sure I would re-purchase it though, even though it does remind me a little of Black Star by Avril Lavigne.

You can buy it in 30ml (£22/$42), 50ml (£30/$52) and 100ml (£41/$62) and it is available at places such as; Boots, AllBeauty.com and Ulta.
SWEET LIKE CANDY
This bottle is an opaque shiny light pink colour glass.

It contains a mixture of notes such as; Blackberry, Bergamot, Pear, Blackcurrant, Whipped Cream, Marshmallow, Jasmine, Frangipani, Honeysuckle, Vanilla and Cashmere Wood.

It smells very fruity and sweet. It reminds me of the perfume Purr by Katy Perry, so it definitely isn’t really an original scent. I really like it. You can really smell the blackberry, blackcurrant, jasmine and vanilla notes. It doesn’t smell like Ari, but they are both fresh and sparkly sort of scents. I was a fan of Purr, so I am a fan of this one too and would re-purchase it.

You can buy it in 30ml (£22/$42), 50ml (£30/$52) and 100ml (£41/$62) and it is available at places such as; Boots, AllBeauty.com and Ulta.
MOONLIGHT
This bottle is a translucent pearly pink, purple and green colour glass.

It contains a mixture of notes such as; Blackcurrant, Plum, Marshmallow, Peony, Amber, Sandalwood and Vanilla.

It smells light, soft and mostly floral. It reminds me of a creamy skincare scent. You can smell the plum, peony, sandalwood and vanilla. It doesn’t smell anything like Ari or Sweet Like Candy. I like it, but it isn’t my typical scent so I don’t think I would re-purchase it.

You can buy it in 30ml (£23/$42), 50ml (£31/$52) and 100ml (£41/$62) and it is available at places such as; Boots, AllBeauty.com and Ulta.

| I purchased this gift set for £19.00 from AllBeauty.com |

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfume Power! - Avon 'Femme'

I recently started looking at the Avon catalogues again and I saw this perfume had a test circle. Whenever I see the test circles, I just have to rub them! I tested this perfume and I instantly wanted it, plus it was on offer with the matching body spray and lotion. The bottle is clear glass and is inspired by diamonds. The cap is clear plastic and is a squared diamond shape. It has a regular perfume spritzer, which is silver to blend in with the clear cut look. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Pink Grapefruit, Plum & Violet Middle Notes: Jasmine, Wild Orchid & Magnolia Base Notes: Amber, Peach, Wood & Musk I really like the bottle because it is beautifully simple and you can see how much liquid you have left. The cap is not very secure though because it just sits on top of the spritzer, which means it can easy fall off in your bag. The spritzer is very easy to use and it distributes the perfume evenly in a concentrated mist. The scent I would say...

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Darling Easy Eye Palette

I have another Charlotte Tilbury palette post for you today; I have been on a roll with them! You can definitely tell I am a fan of her eyeshadow formula. There are loads of other CT products I would love to try, but I am slowing down the purchases for now as I do have a confession to make at the end of this post! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of shiny maroon plastic and it has a short, thin and rectangular shape. It has a metallic gold starburst design across the front. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift up to reveal the rectangular eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across a mirrored gold base. The group names are printed on the back of the palette. The shades don’t really have names, but there is a removable plastic insert included which labels the eyeshadows as 1 Prime, 2 Enhance or 3 Smoke. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 0.9g eyeshadows in Matte (M) and Metallic (ME) finishes.   ·    ...

Swatches: Maybelline Colour Sensational Stripped Nudes Lipstick in Tantalizing Taupe

Tantalizing Taupe (725) - light, but deep nude beige Quite smooth, slight shine and pretty nude colour, but sadly it doesn’t really suit me. £6.99 - Maybelline.co.uk What do you think of this product? ♥ ♥ ♥