Skip to main content

Blogmas #26 | Christmas Haul 2013

I am doing my annual Christmas haul and this year, I got a lot more beauty related items.

I got the Soap & Glory The Yule Monty™ Gift Set, which includes, Hand Food, The Scrub of Your Life, The Righteous Butter, Sugar Crush Body Wash, Butter Yourself Lotion, Heel Genius, Peaches and Clean, Thick & Fast Mascara, Sexy Mother Pucker Extreme-Plump XL Lipgloss and three sample sachets of Make Yourself Youthful Serum. The Sanctuary Mini Must-Haves Gift Set, which includes, Body Wash, Body Lotion, Foaming Bath Soak and a Body Polisher. The So...? Mini Galore Set, which includes four body sprays, Kiss Me, SuperStar, Sinful and Brit. The Nivea Luscious Lips Set, which includes. Two lip balms in Essential Care and Pearly Shine and two lip butters in Raspberry Rosé and Original. The Vaseline Vintage Lips Set, which includes, the Lip Therapy Balm Tin in Rosy Lips and Healthy Hand + Stronger Nails Hand Cream. The little added extras include, O.P.I Nail Envy Maximum-Strength, O.P.I Nail Envy, Soap & Glory Clean, Girls Body Wash (travel size), Bath Microfibre Animal Print Hair Wrap (turban) and a Goody Tanglefix Brush.

I got a lot of other gifts, such as, jewellery, accessories, money, clothes and stationary, but I just wanted to share the beauty related items with you.

The sales started on Christmas Eve this year, so I purchased a few items and I am just waiting for them to be delivered and then I can share them with you. But since today is Boxing Day, I was going to do a little bit of shopping but I caught the flu Christmas Eve and didn’t really feel like going out today. Hopefully I will be better by New Year!

What did you receive/buy this Christmas?

♥ ♥ ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·       ...

Perfume Power! - Britney Spears 'Maui Fantasy'

Today’s perfume power is quite a short one. I purchased this perfume not so long ago because it is a Britney scent and I just had to test it. The bottle is made of light azure blue frosted glass and has a spherical shape with a pink and white hibiscus flower pattern on the front. The textured band around the neck of the bottle is white and the cap is rounded and made of translucent red plastic. Lastly, it has the regular perfume spritzer to dispense the liquid. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Strelitzia, Passionfruit & Pink Grapefruit Middle Notes: Hibiscus, Cyclamen, Tiare Flower & Orange Blossom Base Notes: Coconut, Vanilla, Musk, White Amber & White Wood The bottle is beautiful and the scent is quite light and delicate and actually quite nice considering I don’t like coconut. I can mostly smell the coconut, grapefruit and vanilla notes. It does last a while on the skin. Although it is pleasant, it is definitely not my typical scent and I proba...

KALEIDOS Futurism VII: Sashimi City Palette

This was the futurism palette that I was the most excited about trying. It’s the one that has the most cohesive colour story to me and I do love me some warm neutrals! I still have three more futurism palettes to test out and I can’t wait. THE PACKAGING The packaging is a long thin rectangle shape and the concept reminds me of a wardrobe. There is a purple, pink and coral city skyscraper theme all over the packaging. It has a magnetic closing and you open up the left side first and then the right side to reveal the circular eyeshadow pans and long thin mirror inside. The outside theme continues to the inside. The eyeshadow shade names come printed on a removable plastic sheet. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 1.33g eyeshadows/pressed pigments in Matte (M), Duo-Chrome (DC) and Multi-Chrome (MC) finishes.   ·          Rich and Velvety Texture ·          Smooth as Silk Application ·   ...