Skip to main content

Blogmas #2 | Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains

When I first heard of these I knew they would be perfect for me. I played it safe with the first shade I bought and knew I would eventually and gradually work my way through the colours to try to be more comfortable with brighter colours with a more understated and low maintenance finish.
The packaging is a chubby crayon with a plastic barrel and each barrel is a different colour, which corresponds to the product shade. It has a silver band around the base of the barrel, which you have to turn to dispense the crayon and the plastic cap of the crayon matches the colour of each barrel. When you twist the band to dispense the product, you can see 3.3cm of the actual crayon, but there could be more hiding in the tube and you would just have to use up what you can see to find out for sure. The formula is light and glossy and it has a slight minty scent.
I have two shades called, Honey (001), which is a warm dusty rose with shine and Cherish (015), which is a bright pale pink with shine.
This chubby lip crayon is supposed to be lightweight and moisturising, as well as making your lips feel soft and smooth. It should add a flush of colour, which can easily be built up and it should leave a tint/stain and last hour after hour.

I really do like this product! The packaging is really nice and easy to use and the scent of the crayon is quite pleasant too. It is lightweight and makes your lips feel soft and smooth. They offer a bit of moisture, but not as much as you would expect from a balm. They are not at all sticky, but they are slightly tacky, which helps the product stick to your lips. The two shades I have are super pigmented and can add a slight sheer flush of colour to full on colour. The shades are very buildable and are shiny and glossy, like a lipgloss. They last for around two hours, without refreshments and afterwards leave behind a beautiful stain/tint.

Overall this is a definite staple product for me and I hope Revlon bring out even more shades in the future.

Price - £7.99     Rating - 5/5
Recommend - Yes       Re-Purchase - Yes
Available at - Superdrug, Boots, Target

What do you think of this product?

♥ ♥ ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·       ...

KALEIDOS Futurism VII: Sashimi City Palette

This was the futurism palette that I was the most excited about trying. It’s the one that has the most cohesive colour story to me and I do love me some warm neutrals! I still have three more futurism palettes to test out and I can’t wait. THE PACKAGING The packaging is a long thin rectangle shape and the concept reminds me of a wardrobe. There is a purple, pink and coral city skyscraper theme all over the packaging. It has a magnetic closing and you open up the left side first and then the right side to reveal the circular eyeshadow pans and long thin mirror inside. The outside theme continues to the inside. The eyeshadow shade names come printed on a removable plastic sheet. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 1.33g eyeshadows/pressed pigments in Matte (M), Duo-Chrome (DC) and Multi-Chrome (MC) finishes.   ·          Rich and Velvety Texture ·          Smooth as Silk Application ·   ...

Perfume Power! - Britney Spears 'Maui Fantasy'

Today’s perfume power is quite a short one. I purchased this perfume not so long ago because it is a Britney scent and I just had to test it. The bottle is made of light azure blue frosted glass and has a spherical shape with a pink and white hibiscus flower pattern on the front. The textured band around the neck of the bottle is white and the cap is rounded and made of translucent red plastic. Lastly, it has the regular perfume spritzer to dispense the liquid. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Strelitzia, Passionfruit & Pink Grapefruit Middle Notes: Hibiscus, Cyclamen, Tiare Flower & Orange Blossom Base Notes: Coconut, Vanilla, Musk, White Amber & White Wood The bottle is beautiful and the scent is quite light and delicate and actually quite nice considering I don’t like coconut. I can mostly smell the coconut, grapefruit and vanilla notes. It does last a while on the skin. Although it is pleasant, it is definitely not my typical scent and I proba...