Skip to main content

Blogmas #13 | Perfume Power! - Britney Spears 'Island Fantasy'

I decided to buy this on a whim because I really love the colour and design of the bottle and I saw it on FragranceDirect.co.uk for a much reduced price, so I just couldn’t resist!

The bottle looks like the rest of Britney’s Fantasy perfume’s because it is a sphere shape made of glass. Only this one has a kind of gradient colour effect of lime green and aqua. It also has diamantes spread around the bottle. Around the neck of the bottle is a sort of silver coloured decorative band. The cap is sphere shaped too and is translucent with a lime green colour. It has a regular perfume spritzer to dispense the liquid.

The fragrance notes are:-

Top Notes: Citrus, Clementine, Mandarin Orange, Red Berries & Watermelon
Middle Notes: Jasmine, Violet & Freesia
Base Notes: Musk & Sugarcane

This is a lovely summertime scent. It is very fruity, like a cocktail and it still smells kind of sexy with a hint of floral. The bottle is absolutely gorgeous and the scent does linger for quite a while after the initial spritz has worn off.

Overall I would not re-purchase, even though it is a really lovely scent because I don’t reach for it that often. I would definitely recommend it though!

Price - £32        Rating - 5/5
Recommend - Yes       Re-Purchase - No
Available at - Boots, Superdrug

Do you have this perfume or want to try it?

♥ ♥ ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·       ...

KALEIDOS Futurism VII: Sashimi City Palette

This was the futurism palette that I was the most excited about trying. It’s the one that has the most cohesive colour story to me and I do love me some warm neutrals! I still have three more futurism palettes to test out and I can’t wait. THE PACKAGING The packaging is a long thin rectangle shape and the concept reminds me of a wardrobe. There is a purple, pink and coral city skyscraper theme all over the packaging. It has a magnetic closing and you open up the left side first and then the right side to reveal the circular eyeshadow pans and long thin mirror inside. The outside theme continues to the inside. The eyeshadow shade names come printed on a removable plastic sheet. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 1.33g eyeshadows/pressed pigments in Matte (M), Duo-Chrome (DC) and Multi-Chrome (MC) finishes.   ·          Rich and Velvety Texture ·          Smooth as Silk Application ·   ...

Perfume Power! - Britney Spears 'Maui Fantasy'

Today’s perfume power is quite a short one. I purchased this perfume not so long ago because it is a Britney scent and I just had to test it. The bottle is made of light azure blue frosted glass and has a spherical shape with a pink and white hibiscus flower pattern on the front. The textured band around the neck of the bottle is white and the cap is rounded and made of translucent red plastic. Lastly, it has the regular perfume spritzer to dispense the liquid. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Strelitzia, Passionfruit & Pink Grapefruit Middle Notes: Hibiscus, Cyclamen, Tiare Flower & Orange Blossom Base Notes: Coconut, Vanilla, Musk, White Amber & White Wood The bottle is beautiful and the scent is quite light and delicate and actually quite nice considering I don’t like coconut. I can mostly smell the coconut, grapefruit and vanilla notes. It does last a while on the skin. Although it is pleasant, it is definitely not my typical scent and I proba...