Skip to main content

LOOKFANTASTIC Advent Calendar 2020 | Unboxing - Day 14

This is the fourteenth day of my LookFantastic Beauty Advent Calendar for Christmas 2020 unboxing. Yesterday I unboxed the GLOV Eye Mask in Navy Blue.
 
Today, I unboxed the ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream.
 
ABOUT
This is the 30ml deluxe size worth £63.00.
 
·        Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream
·        Firms
·        Smoothes
·        Replenishes
·        Contains; Laminaria Digitata, Red Algae, Padina Pavonica, Sesame Oil & Avocado Oil.
 
MY FIRST IMPRESSIONS
I did wonder if there would be an ELEMIS face cream in this year’s calendar. I currently use the ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Marine Cream and I really like it, but it is expensive. The ELEMIS face creams tend to have a natural scent that isn’t over powering. The Marine Cream and this Oxygenating Cream have a light sort of algae scent, if you have smelled them you will know what I mean. I can’t wait to start using this cream. Even if it is amazing, I probably wouldn’t purchase it at its full price. I would consider it if there was a discount, which is why I purchased the Marine Cream.
 
You can purchase the ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream for £63.00 ($96.00) from UK.Elemis.com.

PREVIOUSLY: INTRO | DAY 1 | DAY 2 | DAY 3 | DAY 4 | DAY 5 | DAY 6 | DAY 7 | DAY 8 | DAY 9 | DAY 10 | DAY 11 | DAY 12 | DAY 13
 
| I purchased my advent calendar for £70.00 from LookFantastic.com |

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·       ...

My Current Top 5 Beauty Influencers

The sort of purpose of the ‘Becca’s Babble’s’ posts are a way to get to know me a little, with me rambling on about topics that are not necessarily beauty or lifestyle related. I thought I would share my current top five favourite YouTube channels with you today and they all happen to be Beauty Influencers. I’m not actually sure how long I have been subscribed to any of the channels and I don’t know of a way to find out. In no particular order: Photo: © Property of Porcelain/Bridgette Porcelain Name: Bridgette   Age: 25   Based: United States of America (USA) Bridgette is the most consistent uploader and uploads the most per week out of all the Influencers I am subscribed to on YouTube. She does a lot of varied content and I really enjoy her videos (declutters, reviews). I feel like she is the only one whose videos I watch all of regardless of the content. Sometimes I skip others videos if they are not about something that interests me, but I feel like I have...

KALEIDOS Futurism VII: Sashimi City Palette

This was the futurism palette that I was the most excited about trying. It’s the one that has the most cohesive colour story to me and I do love me some warm neutrals! I still have three more futurism palettes to test out and I can’t wait. THE PACKAGING The packaging is a long thin rectangle shape and the concept reminds me of a wardrobe. There is a purple, pink and coral city skyscraper theme all over the packaging. It has a magnetic closing and you open up the left side first and then the right side to reveal the circular eyeshadow pans and long thin mirror inside. The outside theme continues to the inside. The eyeshadow shade names come printed on a removable plastic sheet. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 1.33g eyeshadows/pressed pigments in Matte (M), Duo-Chrome (DC) and Multi-Chrome (MC) finishes.   ·          Rich and Velvety Texture ·          Smooth as Silk Application ·   ...