Skip to main content

LOOKFANTASTIC Advent Calendar 2020 | Unboxing - Day 25

It’s Christmas Day, which means it is the twenty-fifth and final day of my LookFantastic Beauty Advent Calendar for Christmas 2020 unboxing. Yesterday I unboxed the LORD & BERRY Perfect Brow Eye Brow Pencil in Brunette (#1706).
 
Today, I unboxed the ESPA 24-Hour Balancing Moisturiser.
 
ABOUT
This is the 55ml full size worth £42.00.
 
·        Oil-Balancing
·        Hydrates
·        Clarifies
·        Doesn’t Clog Pores
·        Suitable for All Skin Types
·        Contains; White Thyme (balances & calms), Lavender (soothes), Camomile (soothes), Plant Extracts (moisturises & protects) and Irish Moss (moisturises & protects).
·        Vegan
·        Cruelty-Free
 
MY FIRST IMPRESSIONS
The last product is kind of anticlimactic, but I don’t really know what else I would have expected. I probably would have made the last day have the most expensive item. I got another tub of face cream, but it is quite different to the ELEMIS one. The ELEMIS cream was specifically for night-time use, but this one can be used at any time of day. It has quite a thin consistency and it smells kind of peppery (thyme). I can’t wait to start using it. I will probably starting using this one when I open the ELMEIS one, so I have a different one for morning as well as evening/night time. I’m not sure how effective this moisturiser will actually be as I never really notice anything vastly different when I try different moisturisers. I only notice that they moisturise, so it will be interesting to see how it compares to the price. It is less expensive than the ELEMIS one though.
 
I will be posting a sort of ‘round-up’ post tomorrow on my final thoughts of this calendar.
You can purchase the ESPA 24-Hour Balancing Moisturiser for £42.00 ($72.00) from EspaSkincare.com.

PREVIOUSLY: INTRO | DAY 1 | DAY 2 | DAY 3 | DAY 4 | DAY 5 | DAY 6 | DAY 7 | DAY 8 | DAY 9 | DAY 10 | DAY 11 | DAY 12 | DAY 13 | DAY 14 | DAY 15 | DAY 16 | DAY 17 | DAY 18 | DAY 19 | DAY 20 | DAY 21 | DAY 22 | DAY 23 | DAY 24
 
| I purchased my advent calendar for £70.00 from LookFantastic.com |

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·       ...

KALEIDOS Futurism VII: Sashimi City Palette

This was the futurism palette that I was the most excited about trying. It’s the one that has the most cohesive colour story to me and I do love me some warm neutrals! I still have three more futurism palettes to test out and I can’t wait. THE PACKAGING The packaging is a long thin rectangle shape and the concept reminds me of a wardrobe. There is a purple, pink and coral city skyscraper theme all over the packaging. It has a magnetic closing and you open up the left side first and then the right side to reveal the circular eyeshadow pans and long thin mirror inside. The outside theme continues to the inside. The eyeshadow shade names come printed on a removable plastic sheet. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 1.33g eyeshadows/pressed pigments in Matte (M), Duo-Chrome (DC) and Multi-Chrome (MC) finishes.   ·          Rich and Velvety Texture ·          Smooth as Silk Application ·   ...

Perfume Power! - Britney Spears 'Maui Fantasy'

Today’s perfume power is quite a short one. I purchased this perfume not so long ago because it is a Britney scent and I just had to test it. The bottle is made of light azure blue frosted glass and has a spherical shape with a pink and white hibiscus flower pattern on the front. The textured band around the neck of the bottle is white and the cap is rounded and made of translucent red plastic. Lastly, it has the regular perfume spritzer to dispense the liquid. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Strelitzia, Passionfruit & Pink Grapefruit Middle Notes: Hibiscus, Cyclamen, Tiare Flower & Orange Blossom Base Notes: Coconut, Vanilla, Musk, White Amber & White Wood The bottle is beautiful and the scent is quite light and delicate and actually quite nice considering I don’t like coconut. I can mostly smell the coconut, grapefruit and vanilla notes. It does last a while on the skin. Although it is pleasant, it is definitely not my typical scent and I proba...