Skip to main content

KALEIDOS Space Age Highlighters #2

When I first heard that KALEIDOS was releasing a new Space Age highlighter, I knew I would be getting it! They have also updated the packaging of all of the highlighter tins and they reformulated Mars Melter. They were re-stocking all of the highlighters on Monday 9th November 8pm PST, so that was Tuesday 10th November 4am for me! I stayed up waiting for the website to be live and I finally got my hands on Sky Walker and I also picked up the reformulated Mars Melter and the new Space Age Prophecy of course! There was also a sale on the whole site, I got Mars Melter and Sky Walker for $10.50 (RRP $14.00) each and The Space Age Prophecy for $27.00 (RRP $36.00). I am really surprised they offered a discount for the newest highlighter as it was also the launch date for it and there is only a limited quantity available of this highlighter every week. I was very lucky; I got on the site at 4:01am and was checked out and paid up by 4:03am! I paid $8.00 shipping and my order came to $56.00 altogether, which is about £44.35.
 
You get 1.8g (SAP), 3g (SW) and 2.8g (MM) of powder in a round pan housed inside a cute little rubberised metal effect colour matching tin. There is also a different imprint pressed into each powder.
 
·        Extremely vibrant
·        Highly reflective
·        Lightweight and smooth
·        Vegan
·        Cruelty-Free

The Space Age Prophecy
- multichrome champagne with a green and fuchsia shift
“Destined for ultimate illumination, this colour shifting glaze is the chosen one the universe has been waiting for. Fulfil the prophecy and discover a realm of radiance when you make contact with this mystical treasure”
 

Sky Walker (G01)
- aqua blue with ultraviolet undertones
 “Step up your highlighter game and reach for the sky with this stellar blue shine”

Mars Melter (G04)
- peachy caramel with magenta red glow
 “Melt through this Martian mousse and treat yourself to a warm scoop of creamy crimson and peach”

MY FIRST IMPRESSIONS
I now own all nine of the Space Age Highlighters and I couldn’t be happier! I am still missing Laser Glazer (G02) [bright green with rose gold shift], but it was discontinued early this year and it doesn’t look like it will ever be coming back. My new reformulated Mars Melter actually arrived broken and I was sent a replacement, but that too arrived broken! My second replacement arrived in perfect condition yesterday morning (third time lucky). The original Mars Melter has a white looking base with a mostly magenta glow. The new one has a peachy/coral looking base with glitter. You can see the magenta red hints, but it mostly reads amber to me. I have actually decided to keep both versions of Mars Melter as they are different enough. The original is softer and has a more magenta glow, the reformulated version just amps it up a little with glitter and has a slightly different hue. I don’t know why they didn’t just give the new version a different name and keep both versions as separate highlighters. The Space Age Prophecy is stunning; I haven’t seen a highlighter like it before. It is definitely not for the faint of heart! It applies so smooth and glows like a glitter bomb! Sky Walker is also a beautiful shade, just slightly more icy looking than Moon Cruiser. My swatch photos really do not do the shades justice; it is really hard for me to pick up these shifts on camera. All of the Space Age highlighters seem to have a blue under base to them. You can tell that by some of my swatches, the only one that doesn’t seem to have a blue under base is Ray Rider. Like I’ve said before, these are probably my all-time favourite highlighters! I still wish that they would release a purple/lilac shift shade in a purple tin; a turquoise shift shade would be cool too!
 
You can purchase the KALEIDOS Space Age Highlighter in The Space Age Prophecy for $36.00 (£27.30) exclusively from KaleidosMakeUp.com.
 
You can purchase the KALEIDOS Space Age Highlighter in Sky Walker for $14.00 (£10.62) exclusively from KaleidosMakeUp.com.
 
You can purchase the KALEIDOS Space Age Highlighter in Mars Melter for $14.00 (£10.62) exclusively from KaleidosMakeUp.com.
 
| Click HERE to see my last Space Age Highlighters post + swatches |

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·       ...

My Current Top 5 Beauty Influencers

The sort of purpose of the ‘Becca’s Babble’s’ posts are a way to get to know me a little, with me rambling on about topics that are not necessarily beauty or lifestyle related. I thought I would share my current top five favourite YouTube channels with you today and they all happen to be Beauty Influencers. I’m not actually sure how long I have been subscribed to any of the channels and I don’t know of a way to find out. In no particular order: Photo: © Property of Porcelain/Bridgette Porcelain Name: Bridgette   Age: 25   Based: United States of America (USA) Bridgette is the most consistent uploader and uploads the most per week out of all the Influencers I am subscribed to on YouTube. She does a lot of varied content and I really enjoy her videos (declutters, reviews). I feel like she is the only one whose videos I watch all of regardless of the content. Sometimes I skip others videos if they are not about something that interests me, but I feel like I have...

KALEIDOS Futurism VII: Sashimi City Palette

This was the futurism palette that I was the most excited about trying. It’s the one that has the most cohesive colour story to me and I do love me some warm neutrals! I still have three more futurism palettes to test out and I can’t wait. THE PACKAGING The packaging is a long thin rectangle shape and the concept reminds me of a wardrobe. There is a purple, pink and coral city skyscraper theme all over the packaging. It has a magnetic closing and you open up the left side first and then the right side to reveal the circular eyeshadow pans and long thin mirror inside. The outside theme continues to the inside. The eyeshadow shade names come printed on a removable plastic sheet. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 1.33g eyeshadows/pressed pigments in Matte (M), Duo-Chrome (DC) and Multi-Chrome (MC) finishes.   ·          Rich and Velvety Texture ·          Smooth as Silk Application ·   ...