Skip to main content

LOOKFANTASTIC Advent Calendar 2020 | Unboxing - Day 24

It’s Christmas Eve, which means it is the twenty-fourth day of my LookFantastic Beauty Advent Calendar for Christmas 2020 unboxing. Yesterday I unboxed the Avant Harmonious Rose Quartz Revitalising & Firming Mask.
 
Today, I unboxed the LORD & BERRY Perfect Brow Eye Brow Pencil in Brunette (#1706).
ABOUT
This is the 10g full size worth £15.00.
 
·         Smart
·         Highly Pigmented
·         Two-Colour Shades
·         Built-In Applicator (spoolie)
·         Cruelty-Free
THE SHADE & SWATCH
Brunette (#1706) - neutral brown/warm brown mixed
 
MY FIRST IMPRESSIONS
I’ve not come across an eyebrow pencil like this before. It has two shades of brunette in one pencil. There are only three overall shades to choose from (brunette, blonde & wonderful/grey), which isn’t the best but I was given the most appropriate shade for my hair colour. I’m not sure if everyone received the same shade or whether the information about us on the LF Beauty Box profile was used to match us with a shade. I haven’t actually used a brow pencil since 12th March this year! I just left my brows alone throughout lockdown and then when I went back to work, I just started tinting them and they look great with just a bit of brow gel to keep them in place. I thought I didn’t really have much hair to work with, but I am guessing the hairs were just too light for me to see. Since I have been tinting them, they look much fuller and almost like I have professionally had them done. I don’t know if I will really go back to using a pencil now because it has been so long and it looks too much to me. I would like to get them professionally shaped and micro-bladed, but it can be quite expensive to get done. I will hopefully give this pencil a go when I next wear a full face of make-up. Day-to-day (even pre-pandemic) I only really wear a little concealer (under eyes), pressed powder, a light dusting of bronzer and then highlighter. Pre-pandemic I used to also pencil in my brows, but it just looks silly to me now with the natural/no make-up look. I will most likely be wearing a full face tomorrow as my sort of tradition is that I wear glitter eyes on Christmas Day, so I might try it out then. The pencil seems kind of dry, but it might become creamier after it has been used a little. I haven’t done a full face since the 8th March this year! I have already done green glitter with a red crease and last year I did red glitter with a green crease. Tomorrow I think I am going to do blue glitter with a blue crease, very monochromatic!
 
You can purchase the LORD & BERRY Perfect Brow Eye Brow Pencil for £15.00 ($22.00) from LordAndBerry.com.

PREVIOUSLY: INTRO | DAY 1 | DAY 2 | DAY 3 | DAY 4 | DAY 5 | DAY 6 | DAY 7 | DAY 8 | DAY 9 | DAY 10 | DAY 11 | DAY 12 | DAY 13 | DAY 14 | DAY 15 | DAY 16 | DAY 17 | DAY 18 | DAY 19 | DAY 20 | DAY 21 | DAY 22 | DAY 23
 
| I purchased my advent calendar for £70.00 from LookFantastic.com |

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfume Power! - Avon 'Femme'

I recently started looking at the Avon catalogues again and I saw this perfume had a test circle. Whenever I see the test circles, I just have to rub them! I tested this perfume and I instantly wanted it, plus it was on offer with the matching body spray and lotion. The bottle is clear glass and is inspired by diamonds. The cap is clear plastic and is a squared diamond shape. It has a regular perfume spritzer, which is silver to blend in with the clear cut look. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Pink Grapefruit, Plum & Violet Middle Notes: Jasmine, Wild Orchid & Magnolia Base Notes: Amber, Peach, Wood & Musk I really like the bottle because it is beautifully simple and you can see how much liquid you have left. The cap is not very secure though because it just sits on top of the spritzer, which means it can easy fall off in your bag. The spritzer is very easy to use and it distributes the perfume evenly in a concentrated mist. The scent I would say...

KALEIDOS Futurism VII: Sashimi City Palette

This was the futurism palette that I was the most excited about trying. It’s the one that has the most cohesive colour story to me and I do love me some warm neutrals! I still have three more futurism palettes to test out and I can’t wait. THE PACKAGING The packaging is a long thin rectangle shape and the concept reminds me of a wardrobe. There is a purple, pink and coral city skyscraper theme all over the packaging. It has a magnetic closing and you open up the left side first and then the right side to reveal the circular eyeshadow pans and long thin mirror inside. The outside theme continues to the inside. The eyeshadow shade names come printed on a removable plastic sheet. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 1.33g eyeshadows/pressed pigments in Matte (M), Duo-Chrome (DC) and Multi-Chrome (MC) finishes.   ·          Rich and Velvety Texture ·          Smooth as Silk Application ·   ...

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·       ...