Skip to main content

LOOKFANTASTIC Advent Calendar 2020 | Unboxing - Day 2

This is the second day of my LookFantastic Beauty Advent Calendar for Christmas 2020 unboxing. Yesterday I unboxed the Natasha Denona Blush Glow Duo.
 
Today, I unboxed the LUXIE 522 Tapered Highlighter Brush.
 
ABOUT
This is a full sized brush in the rose gold and chic pink theme worth £19.00.
 
·        Soft
·        Synthetic Bristles
·        Cruelty-Free
MY FIRST IMPRESSIONS
I’ve tried LUXIE brushes in the past that I have received in beauty boxes and the bristles always seem to be of good quality. The overall design of this brush is very nice and the bristles are very soft, but still firm enough for decent application. It is slightly larger than the highlighter brushes I usually use, but it still blends over the cheekbones very nicely. You can also use it to apply powder on your face, it is sized perfectly for the under eye area. I am looking to purchase some LUXIE brushes, but the sets can be expensive. I was going to invest in the full thirty piece set, but I missed out on the Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals for them as they had sold out quick. I’m not surprised though because the full set usually retails for £274.00!, so any saving on that is an attractive offer. This highlighter brush is also available as part of that set. I definitely recommend that you look into LUXIE brushes, but they are not cheap in quality or price.
 
You can purchase the LUXIE 522 Tapered Highlighter Brush for £19.00 ($18.00) from LuxieBeauty.com.

PREVIOUSLY: INTRO | DAY 1
 
| I purchased my advent calendar for £70.00 from LookFantastic.com |

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·       ...

Perfume Power! - Britney Spears 'Maui Fantasy'

Today’s perfume power is quite a short one. I purchased this perfume not so long ago because it is a Britney scent and I just had to test it. The bottle is made of light azure blue frosted glass and has a spherical shape with a pink and white hibiscus flower pattern on the front. The textured band around the neck of the bottle is white and the cap is rounded and made of translucent red plastic. Lastly, it has the regular perfume spritzer to dispense the liquid. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Strelitzia, Passionfruit & Pink Grapefruit Middle Notes: Hibiscus, Cyclamen, Tiare Flower & Orange Blossom Base Notes: Coconut, Vanilla, Musk, White Amber & White Wood The bottle is beautiful and the scent is quite light and delicate and actually quite nice considering I don’t like coconut. I can mostly smell the coconut, grapefruit and vanilla notes. It does last a while on the skin. Although it is pleasant, it is definitely not my typical scent and I proba...

KALEIDOS Futurism VII: Sashimi City Palette

This was the futurism palette that I was the most excited about trying. It’s the one that has the most cohesive colour story to me and I do love me some warm neutrals! I still have three more futurism palettes to test out and I can’t wait. THE PACKAGING The packaging is a long thin rectangle shape and the concept reminds me of a wardrobe. There is a purple, pink and coral city skyscraper theme all over the packaging. It has a magnetic closing and you open up the left side first and then the right side to reveal the circular eyeshadow pans and long thin mirror inside. The outside theme continues to the inside. The eyeshadow shade names come printed on a removable plastic sheet. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 1.33g eyeshadows/pressed pigments in Matte (M), Duo-Chrome (DC) and Multi-Chrome (MC) finishes.   ·          Rich and Velvety Texture ·          Smooth as Silk Application ·   ...