Skip to main content

LOOKFANTASTIC Advent Calendar 2020 | Unboxing - Day 17

This is the seventeenth day of my LookFantastic Beauty Advent Calendar for Christmas 2020 unboxing. Yesterday I unboxed the thisworks Deep Sleep Body Cocoon.
 
Today, I unboxed the Omorovicza Silver Skin Saviour.
 
ABOUT
This is the 15ml travel size worth £21.00.
 
·         Anti-Bacterial
·         Combats Blemishes & Breakouts
·         Unclogs Pores
·         Contains; Colloidal Silver, Niacinamide, Salicylic Acid & Glycolic Acid
·         Vegan
·         Cruelty-Free
 
APPLICATION
You apply a generous amount to your face and neck, avoiding the eye area. You should only leave it on for five minutes for your first use. You can then increase the time to ten to fifteen minutes for subsequent uses, depending on your skins sensitivity. To remove, use a warm damp cloth to wipe well. Your skin may become red after using. Recommend for using once a week.

MY FIRST IMPRESSIONS
I’ve never heard of this brand before. The consistency of this product reminds me of Vaseline and VapoRub. It doesn’t say what this product actually is or does anywhere on the product, so I did have to Google what it was. I’m not really a fan of the consistency/texture, but the scent is nice. I’m never seen a face mask with this consistency/texture before, it is quite strange. It sounds like something I would benefit from, but I am not sure I actually want to try it.
 
You can purchase the Omorovicza Silver Skin Saviour for £69.00 ($99.00) from Omorovicza.co.uk.

PREVIOUSLY: INTRO | DAY 1 | DAY 2 | DAY 3 | DAY 4 | DAY 5 | DAY 6 | DAY 7 | DAY 8 | DAY 9 | DAY 10 | DAY 11 | DAY 12 | DAY 13 | DAY 14 | DAY 15 | DAY 16
 
| I purchased my advent calendar for £70.00 from LookFantastic.com |

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·       ...

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Darling Easy Eye Palette

I have another Charlotte Tilbury palette post for you today; I have been on a roll with them! You can definitely tell I am a fan of her eyeshadow formula. There are loads of other CT products I would love to try, but I am slowing down the purchases for now as I do have a confession to make at the end of this post! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of shiny maroon plastic and it has a short, thin and rectangular shape. It has a metallic gold starburst design across the front. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift up to reveal the rectangular eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across a mirrored gold base. The group names are printed on the back of the palette. The shades don’t really have names, but there is a removable plastic insert included which labels the eyeshadows as 1 Prime, 2 Enhance or 3 Smoke. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 0.9g eyeshadows in Matte (M) and Metallic (ME) finishes.   ·    ...

My Current Top 5 Beauty Influencers

The sort of purpose of the ‘Becca’s Babble’s’ posts are a way to get to know me a little, with me rambling on about topics that are not necessarily beauty or lifestyle related. I thought I would share my current top five favourite YouTube channels with you today and they all happen to be Beauty Influencers. I’m not actually sure how long I have been subscribed to any of the channels and I don’t know of a way to find out. In no particular order: Photo: © Property of Porcelain/Bridgette Porcelain Name: Bridgette   Age: 25   Based: United States of America (USA) Bridgette is the most consistent uploader and uploads the most per week out of all the Influencers I am subscribed to on YouTube. She does a lot of varied content and I really enjoy her videos (declutters, reviews). I feel like she is the only one whose videos I watch all of regardless of the content. Sometimes I skip others videos if they are not about something that interests me, but I feel like I have...